Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our family update FINALLY!!

I guess its time to update on our little family now!! Lets see.... David is still working full time and going to school.... he starts his PTA program this year and he is way excited!! He has been fixing a couple cars in his spare time and putting up with his wife wanting to repaint every room in the house ha ha!! He is the best hubbie EVER!!!
Skyler is getting bigger every day he is a 3 year old going on 12!!! He thinks he is a big kid!! He has recently learned how to play a few games on the xbox.... Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones.... and surprisingly he's actually really good at it!! He loves his little brother and sister and is alwayz wanting to help out (okae not alwayz....) He LOVES to make Brexlyn laugh...
Gaige just turned two in November and believe me his is definiatly a 2 year old!!! He pretty much thinks he is invinsible (sp?) he climbs on anything and everything and if its high enough to jump off of you can bet he's doing jus that!!! He is ALL boy!! He also loves making his sissy laugh!!
Brexlyn is now 6 months old and she sits up by herself, rolls, babbles, laughs, gives kisses and loves to smile!! We recently started her on baby food... which she thinks she is a lizard and sticks her tongue out and licks the spoon... yes she is crazy!!! She loves sweet potatoes and bananas so far!! She is also teething and I think her bottom teeth will be here VERY SOON!!! She thinks her two crazy maniac big brothers are the funniest things in the world!! She  loves to laugh on her daddy and fall asleep!! She is such a blessing in our lives... she scared us at first but now she is a very happy healthy baby!!!
As far as I go.... I am still watching kids.... going on my fourth year!!! It has its happy moments and its very frustrating moments but for the most part i really enjoy it!! I recently started and online course to become a medical transcriptionist (Davids mom was one and loved it!!!) I am still doing hair in my basement and still making bows!!! In October I put in a application to sell my crafts at Quilted Bear  and in December I finally heard back from one of them so I now sell Bows, Toddler belts, headbands, tutus nursing covers and wind covers for carseats at the Quilted Bear in Provo as of January 1ST!!!!!!!! Its a new and exciting adventure!!!
Anyways... we are all happy and healthy here at the Joos house but I better go put my 3 greatest blessings in my life to BED!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kjjhn