Monday, May 4, 2009

Boys new pictures!!








Skyler and Gaige are going to be the best of buds I can already tell.







In order for us to get Skyler to smile we had squirt him with air, it was pretty entertaining.




















Skyler photographs so well... takes after his daddy!!


















Sweetest baby in the world!!












A picture is definatly worth a million words!! Gaige loves to smile!!











He kept trying to eat the teddy bear!!













This was one of the last pictures we took so he had had enough... he loves to snuggle and is a binky baby!!
My aunt Marianne is such a talented photographer... if you are looking for a good photographer let me know and I will give you her number... she did such an awesome job!! My boys are so photogenic!! I probably brag too much but I can't help it when I have such perfect kids and the best hubbie EVER!!










1 comment:

Gary and Jenessa said...

How cute are they? They are so stinking cute!!! and getting so big!