Thursday, August 27, 2009

I need to VENT!!!

So about two weeks ago my dad went in and got his tonsils removed. Well a couple days later he went back in to the hospital becuz he started bleeding really bad... They then had to do TWO more surgeries to fix the problem... they did the first surgery and he was in recovery and started to wake up out of the anesthetics (spelling?) and started coughing and it started all over again bleeding so they did another surgery.... so he pretty much was starting all over. He was starting to feel lots better he said his ears were hurting him super bad but, I think that's normal when your healing from getting your tonsils removed... I remember mine did when I got mine removed... it is a awful feeling.... any who... I was getting all the kids lunch today when my mom called me crying telling me that dad was in surgery again and they couldn't get him to stop bleeding.... the doctor came out after he was done with the surgery to tell my mom that it looked like a steady stream of blood that just kept flowing and he couldn't get it to stop until he coddered it (not quite sure what that is.... burning it together instead of stitching maybe?) so last I heard he was in recovery.... the doctor says it shouldn't happen again... but thats what they said before!!! he's lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks and has had FOUR surgeries total just to remove his tonsils!! its so frustating because it should have been fixed the first time!!!

No comments: