Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I REALLY need to stay on top of this!!!!

So life is mega crazy as alwayz!! I really need to stay on top of our blog!! I alwayz have SO much to stay but by the time my kids are in bed I am BEYOND exhausted.... I spend my day chasing toddlers... I watch a couple kids at my house during the week... its such a blast... but on top of doing day care I'm trying to start a business plus be a full time mommie and a good wife... some times I think having a job outside the home is much easier than staying home cleaning cleaning and cleaning some more plus doing laundry and hair and playing with my kids its exhausting... plus to top it all off and if my life wasn't already crazy enough a couple weeks ago I was called to be the 2nd counsler in the young women's presidency!!! I'm way excited but kinda really nervous all at the same time... anyways... I have lots to tell every one... we'll start with the baby!!

Gaige is 9 months old now and weighs about 17 pounds... he is a chunk!! Gaige has been crawling for a while now.... I call him my crazy crawler because sometimes he crawls so fast he looks like he's drunk... its so cute!! he thinks he is a big boy!! he wants to be right in the middle of what big brother is doing.... he likes to steal food from the 2 year olds that I watch... he has totally given up on baby food.. he thinks he needs to eat whatever everyone else is... he likes to collect binkys and carry them all around at the same time... he can pull himself up on to EVERYTHING!!! and believe me he DOES!! he likes to climb on things already!! we've nicknamed him our Monkey!! umm..... lets see what else.... he has his two teeth on the bottom (i'll have to post pictures) he has been teething since he was like 4 months old they are just taking for like freaking ever to finally pop thru!! Gaige loves to be out side!! If he could be naked in water outside with his binky he'd be the happiest little baby in the world!! he says mama and dada and loves to blow rasberries... all in all our little Gaige is not so little anymore its so depressing!!!

Skyler is 2 1/2 years old and barely weighs 26 pounds!! ( we keep trying to convince him he needs to eat more than just milk or his baby brother is gunna out weigh him.... and soon!! he he) Skyler is a very active little boy!! He thinks he is hilarious!! he loves to play outside with his buddies... he has become mega obsessed with monsters inc!! he calls it "boo kitty mike"... everytime I ask him what he wants to watch he alwayz says "mom watch boo kitty mike" I swear I could quote the whole stinking thing... things we do for our kids!! Skyler is still afraid of the potty... I think he thinks its gunna eat him or something... he he!! Skyler is getting really good at his colors and can count to 3!! he is a smart little bugger its amazing the things he knows!! he is just like his daddy he catches on to things very quickly!!! Skyler thinks its funny to mimic people... and remembers EVERYTHING!!! example: a couple months ago one of our fish died so david flushed him... well skyler saw him do it so now every time some one is in our bathroom he alwayz has to tell them how daddy flushed the fishy!! what a stinker!! Skyler is getting so big too... his vocab is getting better I'm starting to understand more of the things that come out of his mouth.... one day I am gunna wake up to him carrying on a whole conversation with me!! David weighs.... ha ha just kidding!! David started weber on monday... and so far is enjoying it!! Pretty much our little family is just growing up so fast its depressing!!

1 comment:

Jake & Karaline said...

You are so lucky you get to be a mom to two cute little boys! I'm jealous of all the moms and soon to be moms.