Friday, January 22, 2010

The last of 2009!!

Wow you don't realize how fast time flies until you look at your blog and its been over 2 months since you last updated it!! HA HA!! I'm a loser!! JK!!! So much has happened since I last posted anything.... we will start with where I ended last year....

Gaige turned ONE on November 7th!!! We had a party for him which was so much fun!! I made home made Chili for the very first time and it turned out so yummy!! I was very proud of myself!!! Gaige was mega spoiled!! He got lots of fun toys and he enjoyed all the attention being on him!! He thinks he is the funniest thing ever!! David made his cake to be his favorite character which is mickey mouse and I do have pictures of it but i'll have to post them all later!!
Davids birthday was on the 13th of November and I think he had a good birthday... I can't exactly remember what we got him but I'm pretty sure it was tools and clothes... and I bought him a yummy ice cream cake cuz he had alwayz said for his birthday thats what he wanted... so guess what that's what he got!! Since mine and Davids birthdays are exactly 2 weeks apart we alwayz have a big family dinner to just celebrate both of ours together but now that we have Gaige we celebrate all THREE together!! Poor Skylers birthday is in April so his isn't close to ours really... but he is spoiled just like his little brother!! lets see the next thing was.... Thanksgiving which was fun too we went to my parents for lunch and then we went to Davids Grammies for dinner... we were so stuffed by the end of that day all I wanted to do was take a long NAP!!!
On December 10th my sister in law had her little gurlie Arissa Ann-Lynn Ritchie!! She is a very beautiful little gurl!! While Jess and Zack were in the hospital I had my little nephew Jayden (which is their 2 year old) him and Skyler act just like brothers most of the time.... and they fight just like brothers too!! They are such little stinkers but I love them!!! Jayden was super excited to see his new little sister he kept saying "I hold it!" ha ha we tried to convince him that she was a baby and to say "I hold HER" but it didn't really work!! Oh well they'll learn some day!!
Next I think would be Christmas and all I have to say is my boys are mega beyond spoiled rotten!! (you'll see later in the pix) Skyler for weeks kept saying that Santa was bringing him Buzz for christmas.... which was kind of my fault.... he had seen a commerical on the tv for the new Toy Story Game for the WII and said he wanted that and I being the smart one thinking he'd forget about it!!! OH NO he didn't!!! He remembered!!! We took the boys to Ogden Christmas village on the 23rd to see Santa and sure enough he asked him for his BUZZ GAME!!! Gaige did not like Santa at all!! He cried!! But oh well I think this year he will like him more (or just hate him even more). On Christmas morning Skyler and Gaige had to wake Daddy up so they could see what Santa brought and the first thing Gaige did was touch his big 5 foot Mickey Mouses nose!! It was so funny!! Skyler went straight for his big truck!! We spent some of that morning opening presents and seeing the stuff from Santa and then my parents came over to see what the boys got and to give us their gifts... after my family left we headed to Davids dads for more presents and then headed to the church with more of Davids family then we headed to his Grammies for dinner and even MORE gifts!! We finally got home late that nite and we were all exhausted!!! The holidays for us are ALWAYZ crazy!!! but we love it!! The sunday after Christmas was my little brother Austins mission farewell which was really fun!! He did an awesome job on his talk!! my mom made THE BEST pulled pork sandwiches EVER!!! they were heavenly!!! We had so many people come and see him it was awesome!! He left for the MTC on the 30th of December and he is officially now in Roseville California as of Wednesday!!(I think) He is going to be a wonderful missionary!! We are so proud of him!! I think that pretty much sums up the rest of 2009!!!

No comments: