Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME (last friday)

So I have to brag a little bit about my hubbie!!! He truly is the best EVER!! So friday was my birthday and I was suppose to have kids that day so we had decided David would just work that day since I would be doing the same anyways... so he told me that he had talked to his boss and he told me he was going to work the day shift instead of his normal swing shift (ugh!! He NEEDS a better job!!) but anyways so the kids I normally have on fridays ended up going with their mom to her work halloween party so I got my birthday off!! I was so excited but bummed all at the same time cuz my hubbie was working... well anyways.... Friday morning I woke up to David giving me a kiss goodbye and telling me he was headed to work... he left and I tried SOO hard to go back to sleep. First time I get to sleep in I can't!!! My body is too use to getting up early... Well about 20 minutes went by and I get a text from David telling me thathe was at work... it was 6:08 AM!! Day shift doesnt start 'til 7am!! So I asked him why he was there so early and apparently when he set his alarm the night before his clock wigged out and set the time for an hour ahead... so he was up at 5 AM!! I laughed a little... you would think that he would have noticed the time on his cell phone or the microwave or something... silly husband!! He was exhausted!! Well about an hour later he comes waltzing into our bedroom with a HUGE bouquet of balloons (which I should have taken a picture of before it got destroyed by my boys) and he had a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers!! Gaige's eyes almost burst out of his eye sockets when he saw all the balloons it was so funny!! David made me breakfast.... Eggs, Bacon, Hashbrowns and Sunny D... it was so yummy... David actually fell asleep before he was able to eat his breakfast... I think that is why the Lord made women the moms because daddys just wear out fast ;)... David is always telling me "man, ash I don't know how you do what you do!" David and the boys bought me a cute pink shirt, some comfy pants, pink boot slippers, and as soon as I find tile that I like David is going to tile my washroom and hair cutting area!! I can't wait!! I also got a hair trolley for all my hair stuff and the childrens song book and hymns made easy piano books so I can start learning how to play the piano AGAIN!! Well anyways.... the rest of the day was busy, we were getting things ready for our halloween party!! Which was so much fun!! We made spiders, eyeballs, monster toes and lots of yummy other things... I do have pictures of the spiders, eyeballs, and monster toes I'll have to post them later... Also, on friday we took the boys to target to get their pictures done... which was a complete JOKE!! The chick didn't really know what she was doing and the boys were mega grumpy!! I think I am just going to stick with my AUNT even if she lives in Logan!! She is a million and one times better and my kids love her!! Well all in all my birthday was GREAT!! Thanx Sweetie I love you to pieces!!

2 comments:

Chase and Marcie Joos said...

I thought I saw you at target but I wasnt sure if it was you! I should have just came and said hi. I am glad you had a gfreat birthday!

Jacob and Emily said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! What a nice surprise from your husband.