Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Going insane!!

So I swear I am OCD!! I could spend hours cleaning and scrubbing and cleaning some more and I still feel like my house is never clean enough!! I actually annoy myself some times... I have to have my towels folded a certain way or it drives me crazy!! My clothes in my closet are color coordinated... which David makes fun of me for... The boys clothes have to be in a certain drawer and organized in their closets according to what they are... example... all onsies together, short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, church clothes ect.... I like all the toys in my house to have certain tupperwares... I can't stand JUNK!!! I keep trying to get rid of our stuffed animal collection that we have inherited over the last couple years we have been together. But, David won't let me he says we can't get rid of them because he WON them out of the machines at like wal mart and stuff... some of the stuffed animals he has won are U-G-L-Y!!! Maybe I am crazy but I can't stand filth!! anyways.....

Gaige took his FIRST steps last week!! He is getting too big!! I can't believe he turns 1 two weeks from Saturday!! And I am no where near ready for his party!! agh!! We are actually having a combined party for 3 of us... because my birthday is the 30th of this month and Gaige's is the 7th of November and David's is the 13th of November... we have a mega busy next couple of weeks... and we have NO stinking idea what to get Gaige for his birthday!! we have so many toys already... but whats a couple hundred more rite? I am so excited David got my shelf put up downstairs for the toys to be put on... I was sick to death of having the dumb things all over my floor (see my OCD kicking in again) it looks great now!! I'll have to post pictures.... now I need to figure out what color I want to paint our family room down stairs!! decisions decisions!! I will have to post the boys rooms too we painted them when we first bought our house a year and a half ago but we keep addint to them they are so stinking cute!! Skyler is lightening mcqueen all over and Gaige has baby looney tunes!!

Totally random and unimportant but I totally burned the crude out of my finger with a stupid hot glue gun... actually it was the glue that burned me... but I was making a bow for my wonderful friend Jessica Lagerquists (spelling?) little girl Emmery and stuck my finger in the HOT glue and now I have a huge blister!! It seriously burned for like 4 hours after!!

Well any who... I better go put my 2 and a half year old to bed since he thinks he needs to stay up all stinking nite!! NITE!!

1 comment:

Jacob and Emily said...

Sounds like you have been really busy. It's so crazy how babies grow up so fast.