Monday, April 12, 2010

Holy how time flies!!

Geez.... where to begin.... hmm... we'll just start with the beginning of the year... so far 2010 has been a really great year... we'll begin with January.... I decided since Skyler was getting super close to turning 3 that it was time to start the POTTY TRAINING fun so on January 4th I began the adventure and he did REALLY well the first day he had 4 accidents and then the next 3 or 4 days he was making it thru the day with only one, and by Sunday he was completely potty trained!! He was so beyond ready to be potty trained I think he needed that little push. Gaige even thought he needed to be potty trained too. Ha ha he was only 14 months tho so I was not ready for him to be that big yet. We also got to see my older brother Cody for a couple days while he was home for R&R. We alwayz have such a blast with him and his little family!!
February... was a great month too David and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. (I can't believe its already been 4 years) For our anniversary we had my parents watch the boys and we went to dinner and then went and played at Boondocks. That place is SO addicting!! Anywayz.... we were suppose to find out the sex of baby number three in February but my wonderful doctor decided for some strange reason she needed to take a vacation... ha ha just kidding I have the greatest doctor ever!! She really is the BEST!! February wasn't too eventful...
Now on to March.... On march 3rd we found out that baby number 3 is a GURL!!! We are so stoked!!! I've alwayz known it was a gurl the second the test said "pregnant" I knew it was a gurl. Especially after we told Skyler that mommie had a baby in her tummy he started talking about his baby sister... its amazing how much kids know... they are still so close to the veil. Skyler loves to go to the doctor "to see" his baby sister. He alwayz talks to her and kisses my belly, and since big brother does it Gaige has to do it too!! I LOVE IT!!! The boys are so excited to meet their baby sister!! David was worried that it would be another boy and that I would hate him or something. He makes me laugh!! I kept telling him that all I wanted was a happy healthy baby and that the gender was the least of my worries... ha ha but he still wasn't convinced!! He is SO excited to meet his little gurl!! Although he is worried he is not going to know what to do with a little gurl. I'm pretty sure it won't take him long at all to figure it out tho!! She is going to have her daddy wrapped around her little finger!! I think that just about catches us up!!

No comments: