Monday, April 12, 2010

OOPS!!

So I seriously have the worst case of OCD I swear.... I can not stand to have my house dirty or to have clothes that I know either need to be washed or dried or folded or hung up just sitting in piles. So, dumb ME I think I need to get it ALL done within a day or two instead of spreading out and doing a little bit each day.... which is what I should be doing especially since I am almost 7 months pregnant now... well the week before Skylers birthday I decided to do some MEGA house cleaning and to do about a dozen or more batches of laundry plus plan a birthday party and make sure things were ready for Easter and I landed myself in Labor and Delivery last wednesday becuz I started contracting!!! Luckily, they weren't strong enough to do anything besides take my breath away... I really should be careful since I already kno that I dilate WAY early and I really don't need  to have this baby that early!! So I was very happy that baby was healthy and that I was okay to go home... I was just told to drink LOTS of water and to slow down or I'm going to be in trouble... ha ha I'm trying but like I said thats hard for me... I'm like the energizer bunny I keep going and going and going!! Although I can't help it when I'm chasing like 6 kids and a 4 month old!! Plus my house has a pretty nice set of stairs!!
So other than our lovely trip to the hospital things here at the Joos house are GREAT!! David is still as busy as ever going to school and working full time. Skyler is learning more and more things every day... he is such a smart kid I love that I can carry a conversation with him and understand the whole thing!! We are teaching him his shapes and how to count better... he already knows his colors and he can get himself completely undressed and dressed himself which he is very proud of himself for doing!! His new favorite thing to do is talk to daddy on the phone... i'll let him call David at work once in a while to talk to him. (David enjoys it too) Gaige is getting over his second ear infection in the last month plus he has been getting his molars so he has been kindof a huge grump the last couple weeks... he is growing like a weed too... he is learning new words and loves to get in to trouble!! he seriously thinks he is a monkey he climbs on EVERYTHING!!! He has been super attached to his daddy lately too... he'll walk around the house yelling for him even if he isn't home and he knows he's not home... he's a nut case!! Skyler and Gaige are hooked to eachother!! They love to tease eachother and wrestle with each other, but they also like to sit and play or read books together!! they are going to be best buds for ever I think. Our little gurl is growing and developing great!! She gets the hiccups at least 50 times a day I swear!! She likes to see how far she can push my tummy out in all different directions too. She is VERY active!! Especially at nights when I am laying in bed trying to sleep!! I love being pregnant I love all the fun feelings it comes with!! We can't wait to meet our little princess in 12 weeks or less!!  We did just add a new member to our family this weekend tho... we bought a Malimute/Husky/Border Collie mix 8 week old puppy from a family in Idaho!! He is the cutest puppy ever!! My parents bought his sister and they agreed to pick up our puppy too so they drove to idaho to pick up the pups and brought them home saturday.... We finally decided on a name for him after calling him puppie for the last couple days..... we named him "Moglie" like the little boy off of Jungle Book.... Moglie is such a good little puppie... although saturday night he whined and cried ALL night long!!! Last nite wasn't as bad he didn't do too bad... he's warming up to us and his new life here at our house!! Gaige loves him he likes to let him lick his hands its cute... Skyler isn't too sure about him just yet but he's alwayz been my more nerves one.... he loves to talk to him and give him treats. I think he'll warm up here soon tho. David and Moglie are already becoming great buddies... david is attached to that puppie and the puppie follows him every where.... ha ha I am such a lucky woman!! I am headed to bed now tho... i'm exhausted and 5 am comes really fast!! I'll post pix very soon!!

No comments: