Friday, October 8, 2010

way behind!!

Wow I’m so behind on my blog its sickening!!..... okae so I need to update you all on what’s been happening at the Joos house…. Well on June 15th we welcomed our beautiful baby gurl. Brexlyn was born after 10 pm she weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and was 19 inches long!! She was born with a full head of hair and big beautiful eyes!! She was 24 days early and becuz she was so little and early she had to spend a week in the NICU. (I never ever want to do that again) She was breathing too fast so she had to learn how to breath normal. For the first couple days she had oxygen and an IV in her head it was the worst thing ever I hated going in to visit her and not be able to pick her up and love her. She was born on a Tuesday and was not allowed to eat until Thursday and I was not actually allowed to nurse her until that Sunday so I had to spend most of my days pumping so I didn’t lose my milk supply!! Good thing the hospital had such great pumps!! Ha ha if only I was rich I’d own one of those hospital pumps!! Anyways she came home on her one week birthday… it was totally unexpected… David and I had spent her first week of life going back and forth to the hospital every 2 or 3 hours to feed her. But on the day she came home we went in for our normal 3 hour feeding and the NICU doctor came in and checked on her and checked her vitals and said we could take her home!! Oh I was so stinking excited!! The first time I got to hold my baby gurl was when she was almost two days old and daddy and I were the only ones who were allowed to hold her everyone else was only allowed to look at her. The worst part about all this was that Skyler and Gaige hadn’t even seen their new baby sister until the Sunday after she was born and even then they were only allowed to see her thru the glass window. It was so sad and they just didn’t understand the whole situation. My sister was the first one of our families to hold her!! She thought that was pretty cool!! Life did not feel normal after Brexlyn was born I feel like I’ve been playing catch up ever since then… its finally starting to get back to normal and she is almost 4 months old!! We are so blessed that Brexie was only in the hospital for a week some of those babies in there had been there for days, weeks and even months!! I was such an emotional wreck I don’t know if I could’ve handled her being in there any longer than she was. I was so greatful to my sister and her husband who helped us out so very much with our boys and the kids that I watch!! My mom and dad tried to go see Brexlyn in the hospital every chance they had!! I am so very greatful for such a supportive family. David’s poor dad was in the hospital at the time that we had Brexlyn except he was at a different one. So he was not able to see Brexlyn for awhile.


Skyler is getting bigger every day and he acts like he is 5 not 3!! He is such a good big brother to both his sister and his brother!! He is mommies little helper, most of the time if I ask him to get me something he will happily get it for me!! He loves to watch Toy story a million times. He has decided he wants to be Buzz for Halloween!!

Gaige will be two in November, but he acts like he is bigger than he really is!! He is such a talker now… Gaige’s newest game he likes to play is the “I love you more” game!! He still thinks he is the funniest stinker ever!! He is in nursery with Skyler and really enjoys it!! Gaige enjoys being a big brother too!!

Brexlyn is almost 4 months old and loves to smile and coo. She likes to lay on the floor and kick and talk!! She keeps trying to sit up by herself which I’m trying to convince her that she is still too little!! She finally started to gain weight and weighs a little over ten pounds.

David has been super busy with school and work. For his EARLY birthday present we bought him a Mazda Mita so he’s been working on that fixing it up and redoing things on that. Me… eh…. I’ve just been being a mommie and taking care of my 3 beautiful children and my wonderful husband… you know just the normal mommie and wife duties… cleaning cooking laundry diaper changing baby feeding ect… plus I’m still watching kids and now I’m going into business with this company by the name of world ventures… I’ll explain more about it later… and I’m trying to get my crafts accepted to quilted bear… so on top of being a wife and mom I am trying to start two business which I know will be successful if I work on them!! Oh and I chopped all my hair off after almost 24 years and I love it!!

But on top of everything we are trying to sell our house so we can move closer to David’s school since he’ll be there for AWHILE… well I think I am updated finally… ha ha for now!!

No comments: