Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

Our New Years Resolutions...

David:
  • Finish College and get Personal Training License!!
  • Finish the deck he built on to our house!!
  • Expand his Shed in the back yard!!

Me:

  • Loose ALL the baby weight... plus some!! (why do you think I married a personal trainer;))
  • Get ours and the boys scrapbooks started and up to date!!
  • Hopefully be able to build my own salon... (keeping my fingers crossed everything works out with it...)

Skyler:

  • Learn how to go potty in the BIG BOY potty!!
  • Learn a few more words!!
  • Learn how to say my ABC's!!

Gaige:

  • Learn how to roll over!!
  • Learn how to sit up!!
  • Say my first words!!
  • Learn how to crawl !!
  • And maybe even by the end of the year learn how to walk....

1 comment:

Gary and Jenessa said...

Good goals! Good luck on all of them!