Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just a little update....

So now that Christmas has come and gone its time to start a new year with new adventures.... David and I have started working out again and are trying to get back into shape... he he having two babies sure does a number on your body... its one of the greatest joys in life tho.... As much as I dispise my stretch marks I wouldn't trade my boys for anything.... speaking of boys....
Skyler has decided that he's the boss now.... if we get him something he doesn't want he says "put it back" and points his finger to where its suppose to go its pretty funny... and he likes to tell us "No No" maybe becuz he hears it alot.... oops!!
Gaige is getting his little personality now too... he just recently started cooing and he'll give us smiles every once in awhile too... he still thinks he needs to eat every 2 hours though... (which doesn't give mommy much time to do much of anything ;>)

No comments: