Thursday, September 3, 2009

All is well!!

So the last thing I wrote about my dad was that he was in recovery from having his 4 surgery. Well, knock on wood so far he has been doing fantastic!! He is healing very well and we haven't had any more nasty episodes!! He actually flew with my mom and little brother Austin to help my sister in law Sue in Washington to get things taken care of and then to drive Sue's car back. My brother Cody is in the military so he has unfortunatly been deployed again!! So he survived the flight and 13 or 14 hour drive home!! It was such an awful thing watching my dad go thru SO much pain! I thank the lord every day for how blessed I am to have both my parents here on this earth with me still. I don't know how David does it some days!! I would be lost with out my Mom or Dad!! I know David misses his mom very much but also knows he will be able to see her again thanks to the plan of salvation and the atonement.

No comments: