Thursday, September 3, 2009

Logan Fun!!

On August 7th we were suppose to go to Bear Lake with my mom's family because EVERYONE of her 6 brothers and sisters families were in town. But, unfortunately some one said it was going to rain so we ended up going to my mom's oldest brother James' house... we still had a blast!! They had a dunk tank in the back yard and swings and a golf cart that they were pulling kids around on a sled thing. They had a little toddler pool out for Skyler and Kaiden my nephew... All the boys went clay pidgeon shooting, and paintballing which david said he had a blast doing and the girls stayed at the house and took care of the kids and did crafts.

This is my brother Cody's wife Sue and his son Kaiden... Kaiden and Skyler had been playing for hours and they were finally pooped!!

Gaige and his lovely facial expressions. The person holding him is my Little sister Rachelles husband scott!
In this picture, this is Klarysa but we call her Klary its my little brothers girlie friend who we love very much!! she is the sweetest girl ever!! she is holding Cody's little girl Kyleigh!



My little sister Rachelle and Skyler!! It was the funniest thing Skyler was eating his chocolate treat from his grandpa and fell asleep!!


My parents!! My mom is holding Kyleigh and my dad looked like he was in a lot of pain!! He had his wisdom teeth pulled the day before...





Kyleigh Lynn Thompson... my cute little niece!! don't you just love her bow?? I MADE IT!!




Gaige loves the feel of the grass he kept picking at it.

Skyler and Kaiden on the sled being pulled by Auntie Rachelle... She pulled them around and around and around and then around some more!!
You can't really tell but this is David in the dunk tank!! it was the funniest thing, I was told to try and hit him in and I was like ya right me hit it. (the thing you had to hit is the red thing in the middle of the start.) Well I threw it once and missed and they told me to move a little closer so I did and guess what!? I HIT IT DEAD ON!!! I dunked my husband!! I said oh crap and ran inside and changed into my swimsuit because I knew he was gunna get me back as soon as he could and he did!! He threw me in the little kiddie pool!! We had so much fun!!







No comments: